Job the Righteous
This book speaks about:
* The age is which Job lived.
* The homeland of Job the Righteous and why did God permit it; what were its reasons and the spiritual aim for the benefit of Job.
* The four rounds by Satan against Job the Righteous.
* The faults of Job’s friends, and whether sin was the cause of the trial as they said.
* Arousing the anger of Job, and the faults resulting from that, for which Eliho rebuked him.
* The character of Eliho the son of Barachel.* God in the Book of Job, His purpose and aim, and restoring Job from sin Captivity.