Angry at God?: Bring Him Your Doubts and Questions
How could God allow this to happen to me? I'm angry with him, but I don't know if I'm supposed to be angry!
Is it ok to be angry with God? If we are angry, should we hold it inside, or voice our feelings outright?
Jones writes that we should not take a "grin and bear it" approach to our anger, nor should we rashly vent our emotions to God. Instead, we need to humbly bring him our struggles, doubts, and questions. We must learn to be transparent in God's presence, think biblically, and act obediently.
There are more other helpful booklets in the Resources for Changing Lives series:
* Anger: Escaping the Maze
* Depression: The Way Up When You Are Down
* Domestic Abuse: Help for the Sufferer
* Forgiveness: I Just Can't Forgive Myself
* Homosexuality: Speaking the Truth in Love
* Pornography: Slaying the Dragon
* Sexual Sin: Combatting the Drifting and Cheating
* Stress: Peace Amid Pressure
* Suffering: Eternity Makes a Difference
* Teens and Sex: How Should We Teach Them?