The Rite and Hymns of The Annual Weekdays Praise
The most complete and accurate versions of every hymn of The Rite and Hymns of the Annual Weekdays Praise, according to the Coptic tradition, is now here. This production by the HCOC features:
• All the melismatic and recitative tunes for the rite, all of which are based on the oral and recorded tradition of Cantor Mikhail Ghabrial Girgis El-Batanouny.
• The participation of Fr. Philopateer Kamal, and many cantors, among them: Cantor Gad Lewis, Cantor Reda Barsoum, Cantor Sater Mikhail, Cantor Osama Fawzy, Cantor Elia Boulis, Cantor Ayman Maher, Cantor Ihsan Shokry, Cantor Farag Nageeb, and Cantor Tharwat Nagy, as well as Deacon Albair Mahrous and Deacon Michael Midhat.
• This production is an MP3 audio CD, with 382 minutes of hymns and rite explanations. As an MP3, instead of audio CDs, this production is made affordable to everyone, without affecting the quality of our recordings.
• The most comprehensive recording of the hymns of the Annual Weekdays Praise, which is the rite for the Vespers and Midnight Praises from Monday to Friday, with all the Psalis, Theotokions, the hymns that are in the Theotokions, and their Lobsh’s (Explanations).
• The CD was recorded and mastered digitally in professional studios.
View a video on this production and hear audio samples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5cm6WnzGtEما يُقال في تسبحة الأيام السنوي من الإثنين ألى الجمعة من إبصاليات وثيؤطوكيات وألباش وألحان